Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Favorite Teas:
1. Zhena's Gypsy
I love their stackable varieties and great herbal teas.

2. Yogi Tea
Their Bedtime tea is probably my favorite tea on earth. Every tea I've ever had from Yogi was excellent (at least 10) except for the ginger tea, which tasted bad and was too strong. You can also get a free sample from their website if you want to try it first! Their green tea tastes significantly better than some of the stuff you find from other brands.

3. Twinnings
Kind of generic, but if you like black tea at all then Twinnings is a go-to. I actually also love their Pomegranate and Raspberry herbal blend.

4. Traditional Medicinals
I actually only drink their tea when I'm sick (steep the Throat Coat and add some lemon juice), but it is fantastic, and really helps in the winter especially. My friend who is pregnant also uses their mother's milk tea; it's one of the few brands that has tea explicitly for pregnant or nursing mothers.

5. Celestial Seasonings
This is the best cheap tea in my opinion. I've had a lot of Stash, too, but it's not nearly as good. I particularly love their Tension Tamer, Wild Berry Zinger (all the zingers actually), and the lemon and chamomile ones.

6. David's Tea
This is the best gourmet tea shop I've ever been to; it's about 300 times better than Teavana, and they don't force you to buy like an entire pound of tea. The blends are out of this world; it's a little pricey, but especially if you live nearby a store (I don't so I would have to buy online) it's a fantastic option.

There are definitely other great options (Republic of Tea, etc.), especially from relatively small brands, but these are a lot of what you might find at the grocery store.


No comments:

Post a Comment